Monday, March 12, 2012

Intro..

I don't understand fancy writing which will pitch me against...well almost everyone who has the ability to write well. I am not looking forward to show off my skills as a writer (must have made a dozen grammatical errors by now), but simply talk about my love and passion for Food. I always had a sense of directionless travelling knowing that I know almost everything for e.g playing the guitar, painting, maths, cricket...but wasn't really good at any of it.....just knew how to do it...that's all. Finally I realised (I m not getting into how and why) Food is what I m really good at and also extremely passionate about it. I love to cook, eat, study about it, create new dishes and even more teach people how to make it. So without rambling anymore, I dedicate this space to my love and passion for Food and hope to share with you all. Watch out for recipes, facts, tips and much more. Good food doesn't need good recipe, just the love to make it. So remember Fellow Foodies..the secret ingredient is...Passion :)

6 comments: